Medieval Faire of Norman
Artisan and Food Vendor Applications
Please review the Information, Rules and Procedures PDF carefully before submitting your application. Important Note: ALL vendors, regardless of type, MUST report total sales dollars and hotel stay information to Medieval Fair Department post Fair every year. FAILURE to do so will result in ineligibility to participate in the future.
Food Vendors - Here is a Quick reference tool for health department requirements. This is a draft and not an official document which is subject to change but it is a good starting point. The 2022 price for a three day permit from CCHD was $100. Contact Cleveland County Health Department at email@example.com or call 405-321-4048 with any specific questions.
There is a nonrefundable $15 Application Fee due with ALL vendor applications. Remaining fees will not be collected until AFTER you have been accepted. ALL artisans, not just the new ones, must submit a complete list of products or services. IF the interactive website feature gets fixes, your product descriptions will be visible to patrons - please type carefully! INCLUDE PICTURES! Neither our patrons nor our jury have all 200 vendors memorized by name. Only one application per booth space allowed.
Applications must be submitted through the online system at mis.medievalfair.org.
ONLINE SUBMISSIONS SYSTEM!
- Gather all your information including photo files and website links.
- Go to https://mis.medievalfair.org and Create an Account (or log in to your existing account)
- You will receive an e-mail message with a confirmation link to activate your account that must be activated before you may submit an application. (If you get an error confirming your email address such as 'bad token' PLEASE click the link to request a new confirmation token. The system will NOT allow you to fully submit your application until the email has been confirmed.)
- Create a Food Vendor, Game Vendor, Artisan Vendor, or Performer Application. **Artisans - if your "Percent of Products to be Sold" does not total 100% it will not allow you to save and continue. Do NOT input decimal points or percentage symbols in this field. If it is 80% only enter the number 80.
- Once completed, and reviewed the final step is to SUBMIT your application. Scroll to the bottom, check the "I certify..." box, find the bright green submit button, submit application. If you don't complete the final SUBMIT step we won't receive your application!
- After you submit you will be sent to a payment page where you may pay by credit card. If you prefer to mail a check or money order, download and print your payment form to send with your application fee. Make payable to University of Oklahoma and mail to Medieval Fair Department, 1700 Asp Ave, Norman, OK 73072.